do you ever forget you need to pee and then like half an hour later remember you’re really desperate or is that just me
you’re so lazy that you procrastinate peeing
I was going to argue but yeah you’re right
Just be careful, because holding in your urine too much can cause the muscles to fatigues, sometimes permanently, causing incontinence.
That’s me. My friends at uni thought it hilarious that I would get caught up in something and just totally forgot I needed to pee.
A mom in Baldwin, New York RSVP’ed to a small child’s birthday party invitation with a vile anti-gay screed.
Little Sophia turns 7 in a few weeks, so her two dads decided to throw her a party and invite her friends to celebrate. One of those friends is Tommy, whose mom Beth is apparently a rabid homophobe. She returned the invitation with the following response:
"Tommy will NOT attend. I do not beleive [sic] in what you do and will not subject my innocent son to your ‘lifestyle.’ I am sorry Sophia has to grow up this way. If you have an issue or need to speak to me: 516-362-1357.”
Sophia’s dads were understandably furious, so they sent the letter off to local radio station K-98.3, who posted it on Facebook. The station adds that they contacted Beth, who “gave us permission to post her phone number and said anyone who has a problem with what she wrote can call her, too!”
this shit is all over news 12
The fact my sister and her wife might receive responses like this when they invite people to my niece’s birthday parties kind of frustrates me incredibly and hurts.
I wonder how many people called to speak to her.
What’s the area code for America? I have some things is like to say.
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you.”
This hit me like a ton of bricks. I’m still feeling a little nauseous after this realization.
This is a wonderful presentation. I just had to add these:
Don’t ever let anyone tell you that gender egalitarianism isn’t possible among humans, or that our species’ “natural” state is one of gender oppression.
Oh. My. God.
I am feeling a very odd, hard to describe emotion after reading this.
How did our society manage to so thoroughly FUCK EVERYTHING UP.